VAWA and U: What are the differences?

VAWA, or the Violence Against Women Act, and “U” nonimmigrant status are two immigration forms of relief that apply to many immigrant victims of domestic violence. Domestic violence can be physical or emotional harm. A lot of people know VAWA and U exist, but many people confuse these two forms…

Comments Off on VAWA and U: What are the differences?

Good Faith Marriage

All immigrants who use their marriage as a part of their immigration process will need to demonstrate that they have a legitimate relationship. Proving a good faith marriage will not look the same for all couples, but ultimately you need to show that you share a life together.