Topic: Citizenship

[su_spacer size=”10″]

N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship

If you acquired or derived citizenship through one of your parents and you want your certificate of citizenship, you would file Form N-600 with Immigration.To determine whether or not you qualify for the N-600, first we will discuss the differences between acquired and derived citizenship. Then we will review the…

Comments Off on N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship

Getting a Passport

Remember, you cannot get a United States passport until you are a United States citizen. Lawful permanent residents cannot get U.S. passports. If you claim to be a U.S. citizen before you actually are one, you become deportable.


Paths to Citizenship

More often than you might expect, some people fill out the citizenship application, pay the fees, and study for the test only to find out that they are already United States citizens. To help clarify any confusion, we will review the basic ways that people become U.S. citizens.